Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Time

So, I think i'm gonna have to go with "This was the best Christmas EVER!!" My family decided to come down to Vegas this year. We had some great fun together. We had two dogs and seven people in our apartment. I surprised my family by flying Coleman in on Christmas day. My sisters got to experience Freemont Street and the "shows" on the strip. I think my favorite part of the whole thing was Christmas night. My sisters and I walked around in the rain in a parking lot while we were waiting for our Christmas Jack in the Box feast. Ha!! Golden. There are a ton of memories but i'm just gonna put some pictures up and hope the fam fills in the blanks....

8 comments:

Jan said...

Yay!! Looks like totally a fun time -- I love it that the fam came to stay with you guys.

ALF said...

Looks like a great Christmas! Gabby is so big and grown up.

Anonymous said...

What a great time! And you thought they would never come down, well guess your eating those words since you haven't even been down for 6 months yet! I want to know if you showed them a great time by doing the Popeye and Dunkin' Donut run along with a killer hike without water for hours? If not you didn't show them the best of times!:) Just love those memories, really! Alyiah and I talk about them often.

Ashley said...

how fun for the fam to visit you guys! great pics! happy new year!

Cody and Jen said...

Andree that sounds so fun. nothing better than cramming a whole family into an apartment. We need to hang out next week. I am going back to school on the 20th. Would you want to be my patient?

Anonymous said...

OKAY DID YOU HAVE TO MENTION THE JACK IN THE BOX? REALLY? I guess tacky christmas dinner is appropriate for christmas in vegas. Good times...good times!

You certainly didn't mention that we had to ban you from your phone/texting for christmas eve dinner, now did you! i'm just sayin.

Aimee said...

it's about time. I enjoyed the pictures

Brianne said...

How fun! Last year my family came to visit us for Thanksgiving and that was one of my favs. Glad you had a good time!