Wednesday, December 12, 2007

NO LOVE!!!

Guess people aren't too concerned about our lives...Christmas shopping has taken over everyone, it appears.
Anyway, here are some Andrée & Chris moments from this year:

  1. This wasn't from 07 but it was a fun memory. It was the time you guys took me snow boarding for the first time. I was so sore the next day and I have been hooked ever since.
    Snelly
  2. My favorite memory of you two is when Andree came in to get her nails done and Chris decided he would get a manicure. It was quite entertaining; although I think it was a first and last experience for Chris!!
    Michon
  3. Your wedding day!
    Susan
  4. Honestly - I know I'm lame -- but I didn't see either Andree or Chris in 2007. Sorry. Sigh. And to make matters even worse -- I don't think I've ever met Chris. Mark did -- I guess Chris came to Scouts in the Peavine Mountain Ward but that was when I was only visible at 6 a.m.
    Bottom line? Love Andree and Chris! Duh.
    Jan
  5. My very favorite is when you were exchanging vows... i know you might be looking for something more original than that but just the look in both your eyes was inspiring and completely believable. True love :)
    Mikale
  6. When Andre'e randomly admitted, "He's mine," and laughed her ah-huh laugh. Made my heart melt.
    Ann
  7. well, i have quite a few... one of my definite favorites is from when we were in reno a couple days before the wedding, and chris asked (trying to be casual...) "so what exactly is the FASTEST way from rancho to the atlantis?" ha ha hah....
    Megan
Anybody care to add more?

6 comments:

ALF said...

HEY! I emailed you one! It didn't make the list???

Megan Alicia said...

The christmas colors are a nice touch to your otherwise punk blog. Anna, I made it... and mine had nothing to do with being in love... sorry.

Cody and Jen said...

Hey Girl!!! I just got your christmas card and I love it. It looks like you guys are having so much fun and working hard. I love your blog. It is totally YOU!!! I can't wait to see what you are doing everyday and keep up with the spillers. You can keep up with us too at www.jenandcody.blogspot.com
Hope everything is going well.
Love ya
Jen

Boy said...

Gee, thanks Megan. Hehe...
Mine-Getting married to my eternal companion. Guess I win right?!

Girl said...

sorry anna...i couldn't find it...and just so you know, Chris finally did eat that night!!!

Girl said...

and met, what do you mean by punk?