Monday, December 10, 2007

Pay attention??

Doug, are two day trips to Reno legal? Anna didn't think they were...
So, I'm curious as to how many people will actually visit this blog in response to the Christmas "letters" we sent out. I sure hope we can increase the amount of people that respond, though the ones that do as of now are fabulous!!
So, I'm eating string beans for dinner (with garlic salt, naturally!!). I already cleaned the bathroom and floors. I took the fan in the bathroom apart-mostly cuz i was bored, but party because it oozes linty-black crap (good thing Alyiah doesn't read this, I might owe her $0.25).
All 4 of our jobs are going well. FYI-I will be in Reno the 22-29. Chris won't be there that long. I think the 22-26 is when he's going. I got time off so i'm staying. I hope it snows so we can sled and build things. Oh, speaking of which, the other night after work, i bought a really cheap sled and 2 snow brick buidling things. I'm excited to camp out in the igloo I plan to build in the back. I'll let you know how that goes.
I'll be back soon!!


Oh yea, to those wondering about dental school....nothing....still more waiting

3 comments:

Megan Alicia said...

Oh Snap! ha ha... hope your green beans were delicious. You only have like a thousand more servings.

Anonymous said...

Uh um since I am the custodial of Alyiah, I will collect on her behalf since she is in a race to earn money to pay for gifts.:)

Megan Alicia said...

I will add that $.25 onto my next rent check. oh Alyiah will be paid...