Monday, August 6, 2007

Home sweet home!!

We are finally getting settled in here in Utah. Today was my day off from work so yet again I got to wish my sweetheart a good day at work while I slept in....hahahahaha. The reason I laugh is because I did this for the first few days we were here because I did not have a job.
Well, we are making ourselves at home. After a great visit from Andree's family (Ann organized all our stuff! Woohoo!) and from my dad two days later, we are stranded here on our own. Ok, not entirely on our own. There are plenty of Warrens and even a Plater to surround us. We have, however, gotten me a Utah drivers license and phone number. We have also gotten Andree a new social security card that says she is a Spillers! Welcome, officially, to the family my love.
Today, we are off to add Andree to my bank accounts. It scares me a little....definitely a bit more stress added as I try to make enough lettuce to support her shoe fettish....hehe. Tomorrow she will get her Utah's drivers license. After that, it's car and health insurance. Oh, the joys of bringing two single adults together!
Well the jobs are great, the family dinners great, and our basement dungeon great! Until next time, this is Chris keepin it real!

3 comments:

ALF said...

OK! I think I may have done something bad. The other night I saw Ann Warren and I sure do love me some Ann Warren! So I went running over to see her and talk to her. Somewhere along the line, I said "Oh, I read on Andree's blog that you were in Utah."

WHOA! Apparently she didn't know about your blog and I spilled the beans! She obviously thought that it was some Anti-Ann Warren blog even though I assured her that it was not.

Anyway, I am very sorry for telling Ann Warren about your clearly pro-Anna Warren blog.

Megan Alicia said...

Lucky for you, not only did your mom organize your home but she is coming back to divulge the system with which she moved your stuff so as to allow you to find it now! what an exciting trip this will be. perhaps she even knows where all of your kitchen stuff is...
we need to buy grapefruits!
did your mom really not know about this blog?

ALF said...

darn! I always type Anna when I mean to type Ann...that extra a just sneaks in there. There is no Anna Warren living next door to me, that I know of. I meant to say that this is a clearly pro-Ann Warren blog. Sheesh.

Hi Megan!