Friday, August 10, 2007

Pro-ANN

OK, OK...to all who read this (Anna & Megan, as far as i can tell), my mom has known about this blog from it's very infancy. She was one of the first to be emailed about it...AND when we went to Reno to show pictures, we told EVERYBODY about it. In fact, she even told me that she didn't know how to look at it (Cyber challenged) so she hadn't read it yet. Anna, you didn't spill any beans...she ALREADY knew, but apparently forgot, thus, you're in the clear. And yes, mom and girls are coming in a few hours and staying with us for a few days...like megan said, it will be good to have her hear again cuz there are a few things we can't find and maybe she'll know where they are, for after all, she did "organize" this whole place: we just don't always understand the organization....
Other big news: My buddy Traci Graham is coming next thursday for my college graduation. Pretty darn sweet. I'm stoked, really.
Um, we got gym passes the other day. It'll be good for me...and for Chris...and the others that i can drag to the gym with me!! They have the most beautiful gym...it's pretty sweet.
Ok, I gotta go change cuz i'm actually using my gym pass!!! Woohoo....
Ta Ta For Now....
Ti Ti For Later!!!
HAHAHEHE

1 comment:

ALF said...

oh, that crazy Ann Warren! You gotta love her!