Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Reality!?!


Hello, hello again. I'm not even sure anybody but my bosom friend really reads this (thanks Anna), but the writing shall go on! IT must. So, not too much has actually changed since last time. We did, however, take a trip back to Reno to get the rest of our crap (which isn't really crap, but what better name can you give the things that inflict wounds, bruises, and abrasions all over my body, or the things that make Chris more wet than running through the sprinklers on a hot August day in New Orleans, when moved). Anyway, we rented a really nice 16" Penske truck. Chris and I moved all of the "crap" into and out of the truck all by ourselves. If you were here, this is the point where you applaud or pat us on the back. After sleeping in his mother's king size bed for a few nights (we got a new mattress pad), we took that down and loaded it up. We also trekked up to VC (Virginia City for the un-savvy) to get a nice leather couch. We cleaned out G-pa's house, yet again. Sorry G-pa: we tried to convince him Jessie didn't put us up to it, but he wouldn't hear it. Hehehe. The journey home wasn't too bad, except that the truck didn't even have a tape deck. It's cool though.
SO, we got back into town and promptly moved things downstairs. In fact, we unloaded the truck that same night we got into town. My mom came and so generously helped us set up our humble abode. It's quite cozy...and damp. It's almost like a dungeon, but not quite. I don't think there's a dragon down here...at least not one that we've discovered, yet. However, if we do, my KISA will slay him and we will send each of you one of his scales, if only to help you believe that dragons DO EXIST....
Yea, i think I've been working too much too. I'm pretty much going to just end this now before someone gets hurt. IF you made it this far, kudos to you and I pat YOU on the back and applaud YOU!!
Until next time...

1 comment:

ALF said...

HI! I do read your blog because I am a good bosom friend. I have been waiting my whole life to get a bosom friend and now I have one who has a blog! What could be better???

Also, if it turns out that you do have a dragon in your apartment, I am totally coming to visit!