Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Long Long time

Have you missed me? I'VE missed me!! So, life has been a bit dull, I must admit-other than the 2nd Marquette trip. This is where I'll start. Last Tuesday, Boy and I hopped on a flight to Chicago. We got in, ate Potbelly's and headed to the Plater's house. Much thanks to them for opening their home to us. It's appreciated and helps decrease anxiety (as well as money spent on these little excursions!). THANK YOU!! Wednesday was a fabulous day. Chris and I drove up to Milwaukee (passing 6 Flags along the way!!). Chris went into his interview around 10:15. You know, it's funny...while Chris was having one of the most stressful days of his life, i was enjoying one of the most relaxing. After wishing him luck, though he didn't need it (I saw the other shmucks walking around), I went to the car and began driving. Where? I have NO idea. I just followed the lake front. After a half hour or so, i turned around and stopped at a beach. It was a bit chilly, but a beautiful day. I walked halfway down the wooden stairs, plopped down, and began to read. I read for almost 2 hours when I got a little bored of my surroundings, so I moved onto a different part of the lake front and read a little more. When Chris called, I ate Potbelly's and we headed back to Chicago to hit up the airport. Chris said the interview went well, and after grilling him all day, I think I agree that it went very well. Cross your fingers. Marquette is an AMAZING school.
Well, Chris got home, so I guess that's all for now....
Adios

2 comments:

Jan said...

Wow -- keep us posted on all this interview stuff! We are praying and keeping everything (fingers, toes, eyes etc.) crossed for you guys!

Megan Alicia said...

any luck finding me a man in cali? that is a good plan... :)