Monday, March 10, 2008

The truth will set you free

Yes, it is true. Trucks must use left lane in tunnel. I can't ever just give in. I had to stick to my guns and hope/pray that another sign wouldn't pop up; however, much to my dismay, the stars were with Chris and there it was: the sign. It's cool though. Since i'm right most of the time (hehe) Chris can hold on to this one and not feel as discouraged. Ha!
Anyway. We were home last weekend. It was pretty sweet. Tivo had numerous play dates and he was being trained by Gma Warren to be an outside dog. He was starting to get the hang of it by the end of the weekend. We had a bar-b-que Friday night at Jeff's house, a baptism and party-time on Saturday, and breakfast with the Spillers on Sunday. It was an awesome weekend. I will post some pictures soon, but now I'm going to look up places to live in Vegas!

3 comments:

Mikale said...

you're moving to vegas?? where have i been! what's the story there dear?

Jan said...

So Vegas is where you're going? I can recommend an area NOT to live in because the ward was way weird.

Megan Alicia said...

so much blogging about driving... no mention of the fuzz buster's ineffectiveness and the resulting penalty to chris' already tainted driving record.... it thought for sure that would make it....