Thursday, July 10, 2008

Amazing Bro

So, here is a poem that my amazing brother wrote for and about me and Chris. He said, and I quote, "i donno i write alot of poems but i guess u could say i was inspired to write it about you guys haha i donno y but i was bored sat down and with a few minutes gone past i came up with this. o n its like you writing it to chris haha like i said i donno y but this is what my brain put onto paper."

As I gaze into your clear green eyes
I am abruptly swept into paradise
Like a portal into heaven, you are the one who let me in
Your touch is like a blessing from above
It cures my heart similar to your labor of love.
I know your inimitable care for me
Is as God's for every creature that roams land and sea.
With my demands and your thoughtless doings......
How can we be together without our faith in the Lord pursuing?
With no strings attached and nothing too clever i just want you to remember
Life is very long but love is forever
--JJ--

3 comments:

Jan said...

Wow. That gives me the chills, totally. JJ is wonderful -- he was as a little boy and clearly has gotten better over time. And clearly he loves you -- that's my favorite part.

Ashley said...

how nice of jj!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful talent God has given JJ! Now if he can find a way to make money with that blessing, he will love his job! I'm still not sure if he is speaking of Andree though???? ;o) Tee/hee!!!!