Saturday, July 26, 2008

Llama Fest




Chris took me to the Llama Fest last Saturday. It was freaking awesome. It was held at the Hare Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork.







You know, the best part was that I got to take a picture with the same exact llama I trained 5 years ago on my birthday. His name is Rama. He is awesome. We have a special bond!!!
















Here is a picture of a llama going through one part of the obstacle course. It was pretty amusing to watch, seeing how llamas are very stubborn animals.
This picture is the start of the llama race. Hehe....
This sign mad absolutely no sense to me, so naturally, we took a picture. HAHA....




Stay tuned for pictures from our FOURTH flood!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

woah...what a unique event! didn't know you were into llamas...hehe.

Jan said...

The llamas -- amazing. I love it. Still laughing over this one. You guys know how to have fun!

Aimee said...

What are you talking about that sign makes complete sense. Watch your grammar young lady. Made is spelled with an e attached to the end.

Anonymous said...

LLAMA FEST!!!! OMG....I wish I would have known a place as wonderful as that existed! Jeesh...I've been missing out...at least your hubby was on the ball! I wish I could do something cool like that....LLAMA FEST....AWESOME!