Monday, July 7, 2008

finally

so, we cancelled our Internet cuz it was busted, now we're in a bind. Computers seem to be obsolete with out the Internet these days. Anyway, we just finished our family reunion. It was fun. Chris and I bought a new Frisbee that flies so well. It was a blast at the park.
I spent most of Saturday with Gabby. I had a lot of fun hanging out with her. I miss the times in between when they grow so fast. I will miss them in Vegas and hope they visit a lot. Oh, and all of you are more than welcome to room on our floor when you come to visit "us" in Vegas. Please come!!!
Yesterday was our one year anniversary. My dad sang "Ill Be" by Edwin McCain to us again. It was awesome. Amanda went out to Gayle and Derricks to join in the festivities. It was awesome to have her there.
We're going to Vegas this weekend to find a place to live-FINALLY!!!
Tivo learned how to jump the fence at my aunt's house. Thank you Solomon for showing him the way...NOT
Tomorrow is Boy's b-day. I have some more gifts for him. He works all day, so my original plan won't work (send him golfing with some guys), so we're just going to dinner with some friends. Low key, just how he likes it!! I'll let you know how it goes...in like a month or so, depending on the Internet situation.

4 comments:

Jan said...

Can't wait to hear where you end up in Vegas -- you guys are on the verge of a new adventure. love it. And happy anniversary!

ALF said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to Chris!

Ashley said...

happy anniversary to you guys!! can't believe it's already been a year. good luck with finding a place in lv!!

Anonymous said...

Solomon had so much fun that he has hardly lifted his head for two days!

The reunion was fun and now we are back in SMOKEY Reno....BLAH! I've been exercising my but off only to gain 5 lbs! Life is so....interesting!