Sunday, June 29, 2008

Do rag

Sorry, no pics again!!!!!
Ok, so the do rag. Haha. It's freaking hilarious isn't it? Well, Chris sweats a lot so I got him this nice "head cover" to help wick the sweat during his bike ride. He wasn't such a fan, but he did humor me and wear it around the house for a bit. I'm still trying to convince him to wear it out of the house...that will take much prodding and bribery.
So, the last week has been pretty mundane, yet again. Work is still going ok. Just doing a bunch of the same stuff and talking crap about all the employees cuz they brag about their overheads, when in reality they totally blow.
Tivo is Tivo. He's had many play dates with Dog Dog, Ray, Louie, and crazy psycho Liberty. He's a good boy. We get many compliments on how well behaved he is. He's a great actor too!! He puts on a show.
Yesterday, we went to Scera pool. Because Chris went off the diving board (and by went off i mean did a billion flips off of it), I had to get into the water. The cesspool of dead skin cells, pee, and bacteria filled water. Yuck!!! I'm not dead or sick yet, so that's good.
The other day, Chris and I were playing Frisbee in the backyard. Naturally we were trying to do tricks and stuff. On one of my attempts, I fell and jabbed my hand into the non-forgiving ground. The ground retaliated by shooting a freaking thorn thing into my hand. I couldn't stop in the middle of our game, so I kept playing (that was STUPID). We finally went inside and Chris helped me extract the thorn. I now have a hole filled with puss in the palm of my hand. Exciting stuff.
Sometimes I guess you should just pull things out if they penetrate your skin and leave you in excruciating pain!?!

4 comments:

Jan said...

Loved your graphic description of what's in the pool -- that will make me think twice (or twelve times!) before I just jump into another swimming pool. As for the thorn -- I see a little object lesson in that one -- I guess old, old seminary teachers never die. Sigh.

Ashley said...

wow; what an exciting life you and chris lead!

Anonymous said...

The do rag "goes" i love it. I say Chris wears it out of the house and he can because you guys live in orem, utah!

Anonymous said...

non-forgiving? do you mean unforgiving? i was waiting for a story from the scera pool and the dog. are they not related? i am glad solomon and tivo will reunite in a few days!