Wednesday, June 18, 2008

been gone

So, the Internet at our house blows. It hasn't worked for about a week now. I'm at a friends right now using her computer. Dang. Good thing we're moving and don't have to worry about it much longer.
I changed positions at work a few weeks ago. I'm now on inventory crew. All we do is down stock, face, organize, and count. We start at 4 am. I freaking love it! We're done early and I'm kept busy the whole time, thus the time flies. My issue with this new job is sleep. I have always struggled going to bed early. I pay for it though, that's for sure. Although, I am married to a g-pa who wants to head to bed at 8pm. This helps...a little.
The bike ride went well. Chris made it all the miles. That was his goal and he achieved it. It was pretty awesome to see all those guys out there killing themselves. I would post pictures from the whole trip, but my mom ended up with my camera. She lives in Reno. Dang. I will put some on relatively soon.
My bro is staying with us for awhile. Some mornings he on the couch, others, he's not. He goes back to school in August. I'm glad he can help us move. I'm not looking forward to moving all of our crap.
Well, that's really all for now. Kinda sporadic, but that's how it goes. Until next time!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

good to read the update! good luck with everything!

stacibee said...

How exciting! You sound busy, girl! Which brother is living with you?