Thursday, June 5, 2008

Long Live Smash Parties

I have been waiting for someone to ask and my guess was correct. Anna, thank you! Tivo and I are indeed jumping around; however, it isn't JUST a pile of trash that we're jumping ON. No!! Tivo, Chris and I were having a SMASH PARTY. I used to have a 6 ft. Styrofoam pterodactyl, which I adored. He was housed in our front room. One day, Tivo broke poor Pteri's wing, in two places. One night, I got so upset that Pteri was broken, I jumped on him. I continued jumping on him until he was smashed to a million smithereens. Tivo and Chris joined in the festivities.

4 comments:

Jan said...

Love a good SMASH party! Looks like Tivo is a pretty dang good dancer, too.

ALF said...

well now that I know the story I can officially say that that is awesome. That is a party that I would definitely attend.

P.S. Where did you get a 6 foot pterodactyl?

ALF said...

And did you really guess that I would be the one to ask?

Girl said...

Yes, I really guessed it would be you. Thank you for proving me right. I inherited Pteri from a good friend. She happened to have it laying around (not assembled) and I asked if I could adopt him. I wish you could have been there with us. It truly was a party!!