Sunday, June 22, 2008

Nothing New

So. Yea. I just keep writing though not many people look at this anymore. I have faith...I do!
Work was swell. The garden is doing dandy. We have things poking out of the ground now. The peppers and tomatoes are budding. Tivo only walks through it 5x a day now. Lastly, I'm putting in a lot of time for something I won't be able to fully enjoy. It's brilliant!!
Yesterday a friend and I went to the Provo "Farmer's Market." If you ever have the urge to go, don't waste your time; however, we did run across Winder Farms, so I guess that's good. Oh, have you ever played Wii Fit or the new Mario Smash Bros. Brawl game? I definitely have. Love them. They're fun. We've played them the last two nights. In fact, we even got Coleman to play with us for a few hours. Awesome. And, speaking of Coleman, he and Chris helped Alecia yesterday fix her up-rooted tree. It was quite the adventure...it included a broken nylon rope, some tie downs, some make shift stakes, a 4-wheeler, shovels, ground up grass, a big hole, an unstable fence, 3000* F, 2 dogs, 1 bunny, and a whole lot of muscle. In fact, when we got the 4-wheeler to bring the tree forward, it totally fell to the side. This is the point that Atlas, I mean Coleman jumped underneath this huge pine tree and held it there until Chris jumped off the 4-wheeler and together they slowly pushed it into place. It was truly something amazing to witness. Alecia and I just stood there, stunned. It was pretty much the highlight of my day.
And that's basically what's been going on. Maybe you don't read cuz I'm boring? Or maybe it's simply cuz you have way better things to be doing.....well, whatever.
Enjoy!!!

5 comments:

Jan said...

Actually - you would probably be surprised how many people really do read this and get jazzed when there's an update. It's MY blog that no one reads!!

ALF said...

Why do you own a do-rag?

Ashley said...

your life is way more exciting and productive than mine i think.

Aimee said...

yep, no pictures, no reading :)

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to have seen that charade. Do rag?
I LOVE you. The Honda is really annoying. Seriously, you wouldn't want it. It shakes when you are at a stop light/sign. I'm sad that it is not what I thought it was. Happy it is not yours to deal with.