Sunday, July 15, 2007

Saturday

We made breakfast, AGAIN. Oh yea!! Then we took a nap. Hehe...well, Chris claims that he never fell asleep, but I'm not sure I believe him. After we got up and at 'em, we went down to the "harbour" and did the most touristy thing ever: we took the harbor hippo. It's a land tour that ends in the water. Yea, the crazy huge car thing drives right into the water and then it turns into a water tour. It's amazing and Chris was like a little kid the whole time. He kept wanting pictures and his eyes were about to pop out of his head, I swear! Oh, and we saw jelly fish. They were every where. They're really cool looking...
We decided to hit up Potatoes PEI for freshly cut french fries. Then we hit up a few more shops...I just can't keep Chris out of them. We're working on it ;-)
Ah, and this is where the Spillers's excitement begins--We stopped in a local mart to get stamps and gum. On the way out, i noticed Chris searching through all of the bags in his hand. "What are you doing?" I hesitantly inquire. "Uh, the camera." That's basically all he had to say to send me into a whirlwind of panic. In case one lost camera wasn't enough, he was threatening to lose TWO...so, he ran up ahead to the last shop we were at. Long story short, his number of lost cameras is still at one. THANK GOODNESS!! He certainly knows how to get my heart racing.
Before the show tonight, we had dessert at Just Us Girls. He had Cherries Jubilee and I had a mango, passion fruit cheesecake. Quite delicious. The show we saw was Sheer Madness. It was hilarious. A comedy murder. I guess it's the longest running non-musical play in American theater.
Naturally, on the way back to the B&B, Chris talked me into getting Cow's, yet again. We love our Cows! To end the night, we watched the first season of The Office. A hilarious ending to a comical day!!

No comments: