Friday, November 9, 2007

Day 2 in D-Land

Anna, it's on. We'll play Mario Kart until the wee hours. SO FUN!!
Ok, day 2 at Disneyland was so fun. We stayed a bit at aunt Sharon's house this morning, chatted, and played with baby Grace. She also showed us the most amazing invention ever: pancakes in an aerosole can. Yup, that's right. It's so sweet we delayed happy time in the park to try some of these tasty treats. They were pretty darn good.
So, we met the fam in the park at Autopia and had such a fun filled day. We watched the High School Musical 2 parade (I know you're jealous), the Magic of Disney Parade, we tested to see which disney character we most resemble (I'll tell you which later), we went on a stupid water ride (WHY? I don't know because I ALWAYS get the most soaked), and much more. Ok, so aparently I'm most like the Evil Queen from Snow White. Yea, but don't worry cuz my mom said the Cruella Deville would have worked also. BOO...
Anyway, the best part about this entire trip was watching JJ on all of the rides. It was his first time actually going on "scary rides!" I think he went on the rides mostly because Isabel went on all of them, but that doesn't really matter. JJ would scream like a little girl and get nervous..........................................................................................................................................................................................
So, that's all that saved last night. I stayed up an extra hour to write to you all only to have it stolen. I'm really frustrated right now and as you all know there's no way to re-create a masterpiece, thus I will not try. I'm done for now. Maybe more will come later after we leave the park for good....as Tigger says, "TTFN."

2 comments:

Jan said...

Fun, fun fun!! I want to go to Disneyland!

Megan Alicia said...

i'm glad you're a blogger cause i may live 11 houses away from you but your blog is way more informative than what you tell me. thanks for blogging. good practice for when you move away. glad you enjoyed dland! and high school musical. will you send me your pirate pictures? i will put an eyepatch on you... and set it as my background... arrrrg