Monday, April 14, 2008

The big 2-3

So, my b-day started off with a bang. My faithful side-kick woke me up.
Since Chris took the day off (I already had it off thanks to the nice scheduler at the Depot), we went to Kneaders and had their all-you-can-eat french toast and sourdough pancakes. I pretty much kicked Boy's butt--they forgot his pancakes a couple of times...hehe. Anyway, after breakfast we did a little shopping. I got Across the Universe, as well as the soundtrack. We fell in love with that movie after we went with Catherine when she was in town. I also got the movie What's Eating Gilbert Grape. It's a good one, haha.



In the afternoon we went and saw Juno- a friend recommended it. We both really enjoyed that, as well. After all, it was only a dollar! At six o'clock we went to Jump On It. It is a huge warehouse full of trampolines. It was a freaking blast. We are all paying the price with sore limbs, but we would do it again in a heart beat!!
Thanks to everyone who made me feel special that day. Oh, I got a little punching bag that sticks to the table (or counter)! I love it. I use it quite often. This makes Chris happy. I got a cute purple baseball style shirt. I got balloons. I got an awesome kick-butt children's book "Llama Llama Mad at Mama." I also got a sweet Nintendo shirt.

Ah yes, and don't forget the kooky monkey slippers. Or, the money to Best Buy and the gratitude journal. Also, the many texts from people. I have the best friends and family...

That night, Boy took me to a play. It was a spoof on Wicked and The Wizard of Oz. Pretty darn funny. All-in-all, the day was nothing short of splendid.





6 comments:

Ashley said...

What a fun-filled birthday! I'm glad you had a great one!

Jan said...

Happy birthday to YOU! It sounds like a perfect day to me.

ALF said...

You sure packed a lot into one day! Glad it was fun. Love the nintendo shirt.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you DID pack a lot into one day! So glad to hear you had such a fun day, Andree.

Megan Alicia said...

I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful birthday. It's about time you actually had a wonderful April 11. The trampoline place looks like a blast. nice videos! and the pictures are awesome! i love the blog! Thanks for keeping me posted.
Happy Birthday my dear.

Anonymous said...

What up dude?!!! Thanks for inviting us over for some grub today. It was seriously good; tell Chris Bravo for me. Your blog does freakin rock man. I didn't know that you liked "Across the Universe" so much! I love it too!!! Jude is so HOT!!! We'll have to watch it together sometime. I love hangin with you man. You have been one of the few truly loyal and caring friends in my life and I will miss you so much when you move. I seriously love that you tell it like it is and help me see things in a different light. I can't wait until I get one of those men-folk to tote around with me, so that we can be "couple buddies" with you and Chris:) Someday.... Love you man!!