Monday, April 7, 2008

On and On and On

So, our bathroom and the room next to it flooded again. Yes, this is our luck. A Spillers Fate...So, the latest. The Lincoln. Guess a lot of steering stuff is outta wack. The first part that needs to be fixed is $500 and the pump is $600. Apparently there is a hose broken that's $500 as well. Who really has that much money? So it goes I suppose.I guess we're posed to be learning some lesson...obviously we're not catching on......Also, I had to do blood work today. I really hate that. Needles scare me and now my arm is sore. Can you all please tell me some happy stories that are happening around...that would be fabulous. I'll be waiting!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Sounds like lots of fun stuff is happening with you guys;)

Hang in there. I read this quote today that might help:

"The rich rewards come only to the strenuous strugglers." David O. McKay

Are you strenuously struggling? The rich rewards will come.

Just keep plugging along!

Jan said...

Oh. My. Word!! Enough is enough, right? Time for this to all be over with -- hang in there -- I know it will end soon!

Aimee said...

Well you're not dead. That's a happy story

ALF said...

We now own a tractor. That is pretty much the happiest story I know of.