Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Needy

So the other day, Tivo was being very needy. I had been out of town for a few days (in Vegas again) and Chris had been working. I guess Tivo felt neglected because he would not leave us alone. Chris and I decided to take him to the park like any good parents would do.
We played fetch, ran with him, and he even had a few fellow canines join him for a short while. Chris and I were getting a bit bored, so naturally, we played our favorite game: see how far we can get Tivo up the playground equipment before he chickens out and jumps off. This time we added a little twist. Chris and I coaxed Tivo into going down the enclosed twisty slide. Hahaha....and by coaxed I mean forced (pushed, dragged, shoved).


These are the pics, obviously. By the time we got to the end of the slide, a terrible stench filled the slide. Chris and I were rolling with laughter. Tivo was so freaked out and we couldn't stop the laughter. Suddenly, I realized the stench was following me. No, not following me, ON me.

Hahaha...Chris and I had literally scared the piss out of Tivo (sorry 'bout the language mom) in the frenzy of it all. Chris and I were soaked in Tivo's nasty pee. We couldn't help but laugh even harder. It was time to go home. We stripped down, showered-yes, even Tivo, and went to bed.
Looks like Tivo got the last laugh!!

6 comments:

Jan said...

Ah, poor Tivo!! Scared the pee out of him!!

ALF said...

That is MEAN! Poor, poor little TiVo.

Ashley said...

That is a story to be cherished (in a gross, but funny kind of way).

Anonymous said...

You know in Utah now, it's a felony to abuse animals.... Poor Tivo! Next time it might be the other stuff!

Girl said...

geez people, we were only helping him get over his fears!! hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Okay, what the heck have I raised? Dog abuser? No wonder you are Solomon's alpha male! You are just like my dad who forced me off the HIGH dive at age 5! Face fears...my rear!