Sunday, August 3, 2008

Quick Note

Just a quick one...the garage sale went well yesterday. We made about $220 and got rid of a bunch of crap (no mom, we didn't sell your stuff!!). We stayed up until 1am Friday night/Sat. morning and Chris attempted to wake me up at 4:45am Sat. It wasn't a pleasant experience (the trying to wake me up part-which you already guessed if you know me at all...).
Chris has 4 days left at the Bagel Shop and I only have 3 left at the Lindon HD-as a regular 'ol po-dunk cashier. We head out to Vegas on Friday and off to Reno Sunday. It's now crunch time.
I'll keep you posted with our whereabouts

2 comments:

Ashley said...

well done with the garage sale! good luck with "crunch time!"

Jan said...

Can't believe how fast the time is going - you'll be in Vegas before you know it. Good luck with all of it!