Thursday, September 13, 2007

All too soon!!


Funny how quickly things move...I QUIT WORK...yup, sure did. Natalie and I got in a fight and I quit. I guess you can call me crazy for not having another job lined up, but you might call me dead if I stay at this job much longer. I'm puttin in my two weeks, as a good 'lil employee should do, then I'm done. I would be lying if I said this didn't scare me to death. I don't know what job I'm going to take or how, but I needed out. To all of those reading this: please keep your eyes and ears open for jobs in the Utah Valley area. I know a lot of you don't live here, but many of you know people here, so get those networking skills in motion (as so many of us Mormons know how to do!!!).
Hopefully next time you will read that I have a job, but we'll see....
Thanks for reading ya'll

1 comment:

Jan said...

I'll keep you in my prayers. I'm proud of you for quitting (sounds dumb, but I am.). When I read your last post, I thought it was going to make you nuts -- good for you for not letting that happen. Lots of prayers going up now!!