Sunday, September 30, 2007

Guess who's back?

If you guessed Andree's alter ego Helen Keller you are wrong. Plus how could she type anyway? She is deaf and blind! Duh.
But it's the next best thing....me! I mean Chris!
Hi to all. It's been awhile since I blogged so it's time to catch up. As Andree pointed out, I have an interview at Marquette Dental School Oct. 17. I was so excited to pass this initial screening process of 3000 students. This is our dream school for all of you that didn't know. I also have an interview at UNLV Nov. 29. A bit later than Marquette but still great. Hopefully interviews from ASDOH (in phoenix), University of Pennsylvania, and Loma Linda in So. Cal are coming soon.
Things here in Utah are grand. Teaching sunday school is challenging and fun and my job keeps me super busy. I had an eighty hour check with thirty-five hours over time on it last week. I have never worked that much before. It has been hectic but I am learning a lot so I can become an assistant manager soon.
Good news for those of you over in Reno! My beautiful wife and I are coming out to Reno next weekend-Oct. 5, 6, and 7th. Time will be limited and you can contact our secretary if you want to pencil in any time with us....just kidding...but not really. Time will be limited and we can't wait to see everbody we have missed so much! Oh, and maybe gamble a little bit...hehe
Well, it is time to write one more essay for dental school. Thanks for reading and tuning in to our lives (am I flattering myself? Possibly...)
Bye all!

2-4-6-8 who do we appreciate?
Viewers like you!

Hi mom

4 comments:

ALF said...

We want to come hang out with the Warrens / Spillers this weekend...is Friday or Saturday night better???

Let us know - since we moved away, it is harder for us to just peek out the window and stalk whether or not you're around!

ALF said...

It was so fun seeing you guys over the weekend. Hope the 4 wheeler is working and you had a safe drive back to good, old Utah! We miss you already!

Unknown said...

wow! that was a very thorough run down. glad you had fun without me. sleeping in izzys bed, eh? ;)

Megan Alicia said...

as it turns out, I am fhss.