Thursday, September 20, 2007

what else?

So, it appears we have had a pseudo-AM training at our store. They took Constance's key and code away because of "her past." The only thing is that they already gave their approval. She's way pissed, as I would be. Constance gets screwed once again. I really feel bad for her. Things aren't working out for her at this point in time....i don't get it. Also, Natalie had to go get clearance from a doctor. She will be back Tuesday, I guess. I worked 11 hours today and Chris worked from 4-9:30 at his store and then from 12-6:30 at my store. What a trooper....
Also, Granny fell in a 6 ft. hole today. She is OK, but the doctor wanted her to go get checked out, so Nikki is taking her to the ER to get X-rays. I guess the 10x4x3" hole wasn't blocked off at all. How did it happen? She simply stepped back and POOF, no more ground! I'm glad she's ok. She has guardian angels for sure!!
So, let's end on a good note: Chris has an interview at UNLV the 29th of November
Way to go BABE!!
Adios for now....

6 comments:

Jan said...

UNLV, huh? That's my Alma Mater! I really liked it there -- and they have a great Institute program too. Love the updates and the prayers continue.

ALF said...

Sounds like quite a crazy life there in Utah.

Ann Warren said...

Andre'e could you clean up your language. Written expression could use less 'screwed' and 'pissed' as descriptors. Where would you have learned words like that! :> Adios, EINSTEIN! Good riddance. Perhaps, when Chris comes back to Reno to practice dentistry, and after I get his office managed just so....we could open and Einstein Bagels in Reno! I'm trembling with excitement!

Megan Alicia said...

trembling Ann? "TRRRRUNK!"
Interviews all around. Cheers!

ALF said...

More than an Einstein's, we need a Panera in Reno. Get on that, Warren's!

Girl said...

Um, i don't even KNOW what Panera's is...is that bad?