Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Gambling?!?

So, appears I haven't written for awhile. My bad, people. I didn't know you actually cared. Makes me happy I can provide a lil' entertainment...
Christmas was fabulous. Spent a lot of fun times with family.


Anna and Doug decided to stop by Christmas Eve, for they had been missing the "fork and spoon game" oh-so-much. Right Doug? Riiiiiiight. Anyway, David and Catherine and boy came too.
We had a blast.
Santa brought a Wii. My life was taken over by Super Paper Mario. Going between 2-D and 3-D was mesmerizing for me. Izzy set up a few bowling and baseball tournaments. Chris left me on the 26th. That was probably the worst decision he has ever made, but whatever.
We get a dog. Though it seems that the world is against us in this decision, it's going to happen anyway. We went to the shelter today and looked at a few.

Kirsten's wedding was awesome. The dinner was even better. I got to see Danica, that was fabulous, as always.
Home Depot was still up and running when I returned, even though 11 people were fired in one day. Guess what they did was considered gambling, thus the firing (to all you NON-Nevadans, gambling is illegal in most places that don't endorse corruption to pay for taxes!!). Too bad for them. 5 were cashiers. We're all working a lot now until the positions get filled.
New years was anti climatic. We got out of the car just in time to hear the count down-from 5! Haha....
Well, I guess that's pretty much the vaca. in a nutshell. I very teeny, tiny nutshell.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Loved the pics and the update -- I can't think of the last time I saw Danica -- she looks great (and so do you!)