Wednesday, January 16, 2008

sad


I guess you loose people fast when you dont write as often (sis. mason, thanks for never leaving..hehe). Hey, i've been way busy with two jobs and a new dog. Anna, please come back, ive missed you. I know you have tons of blogging buddies cuz you all have time to sit around and write to each other, but what about your bosom friend? Mom, have you figured out how to leave a comment yet? If not, you should. If so, shame on you for not leaving one. Polly, why are you scared to leave a public comment. We all love you, so leave a darned comment before i post yours here for you!!!
Everybody else...my self worth is determined by how many of you actually read this AND comment :-) SO, please help my husband not go crazy and help him try to make me feel accomplished!! (did it work? do you think that got to em? I guess we'll see!!)
We dropped granny off at the MTC monday. She's going to Winnapeg (sp?), CA. Oh, and she had leukemia. It's a mild case so i guess she's just gonna get blood tested every few months. I'll keep you posted.

Coleman moved back to reno to attempt school at UNR.
Boy and I got a new dog. Meg is jealous of his "posh" life, im sure. Alicia is so kind to let him come play with Lewie often. They get along famously. Tivo (that's his name-yep, like the DVR tivo..haha, funny, isn't it!) can't wait to play with old grandpa Solomon. We love Tivo and yes, he's very spoiled.
I think thats most of the new stuff, oh, and i am one of 3 new head cashiers at HD-before my 3 months are up. Guess it's unheard of. Haha, go me!!!
Thanks in advance for all of your loving support (which you now know is measure by your comments!).
----Andree
Proud to be a responsible dog owner!
Chris and Tivo taking a nap. Awww, my boys!!
this is HIS spot...

He thinks he's a lap dog. Haha...

6 comments:

ALF said...

I am here! I check every single day to see if you, my bosom friend, have written something new - I am SUCH a loyal blog reader!

So exciting that you guys got a dog - he's very cute! Does he have to stay outside all the time like Solomon? I hope not!

And, um, I will point out that you don't leave comments on my blog!

Jan said...

Go you is right! Yay on the advancement in the job -- you're the woman. Also -- loved that your Grandma is going to Winnapeg -- hope she has a lot of warm clothes with her! (and just FYI -- I will never leave you - -I will probably blog-stalk you forever!) hee hee

ALF said...

why is the dog wearing a shirt?

Megan Alicia said...

the dog is wearing a shirt, but as you cannot see, the shirt has no sleeves (doug must have needed two littler hats...) that is quite the all-inclusive blog. promotion, granny's mission, leukemia, and oh-yeah.... a NEW DOG! Even if you don't, i consider myself a close blog-follower... i like the pictures! and wherever did you steal such a nice sticker? :)

Anonymous said...

Check your spelling...mom

Anonymous said...

oh, okay your site is harder to leave comments on than anna's. i guess i can't visit anymore with all the darn dog dander resting peacefully in your abode. YUCK!
mom