Saturday, January 19, 2008

Spelling? Wathc my Spelling? For what....

As you saw in the pictures and as Anna pointed out, our little guy loves to wear shirts. Why? Because i put them on him. Why do i put them on him? Because it's freaking hilarious, that's WHY!!! The one says "these are my groupies" and the other says "Go fetch YOURSELF!" Hahahaha, since Tivo just stares at you when you throw anything for him to get, I thought this was a perfect fit. Plus, anything of mine must sport the 'tude!! It's great, isn't it?
Well, i don't really have much to say. There's still snow everywhere. I would go play in it, 'cept now it is decorated with yellow and brown everywhere and as you know, stay away from the yellow snow.
I saw Sweeney Todd last night. Interesting. Chris slept right through it, so if you ask his opinion, promptly ignore what he has just told you. I found it very interesting and disturbing at the same time. There is WAY TOO MUCH gore. Yes, i was feeling a bit sick by the end. The spraying and splattering of blood everywhere gets quite old, yet surprisingly still has a sickening affect on the viewer. If you go see it, please tell me what you thought of the movie. I think the next movie will be more along the lines of P.S. I Love You....haha.
So, there's just 3 of us in the gigantic house for awhile, until they find someone to inhabit it. I turned to heat down to 60* and bought a few heaters at THD yesterday.
Well, that's enough boringness for one sitting, I'm taking Tivo over to Megan's so we can play the Wii.
See ya!!

5 comments:

Jan said...

Not sure I will go see Sweeney Todd -- never been good with the gore, so thanks for the heads-up. (heads-off?) hee hee!

Mikale said...

Dang girl, a lot happens to you guys in a short amount of time, you have a whole new life! cute dog and awesome updates with the job, congrats. hope to talk to you soon... maryland life's keeping me busy!

Anonymous said...

Shame on you for watching Sweeney Todd. Johnny Depp is so worth it, but why mess w/the spirit. GO SEE KITE RUNNER! Also, you should read Tortilla Curtain. Mom

ALF said...

I see that Ann Warren has figured out how to comment - way to go Ann!

Megan Alicia said...

sweeney todd was bloody, but not real-bloody. more like kool-aid bloody. i laughed quite a bit about it. you were not coming to my house for the wii... it was weird to read that. i still find myelf saying that I'm headed to alecia's... and by that i mean my home. the wii is definately alecia's... too bad! wish i had one! gameboys will have to do!