Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My friend....my arm is now complete

Mom, congrats on finding how to leave comments. Too bad for you they're all NEGATIVE!! Shame on me for watching Sweeney Todd? At least I don't smoke pot or wear cross necklaces, right? That's what I thought, but thanks for always being a mom and watching out for me. I know your job is never done! Oh, and BTW, if you would actually send me Tortilla Curtain I would read it.
Anna, did you know that the Kite Runner was made into a movie? I bet you're gonna run to the movies and wait in line to watch it, huh? Haha....well, I want to see it.
Moving on...there's quite a bit of snow. Yesterday brought a foot or so to the valley floor. Crazy. I shoveled 3 times yesterday so my car wouldn't be stuck by the time I left for work. Tivo is deathly afraid of the snow shovel. He resorted to hiding behind a tree anytime I got within 20 ft of him (this means he would dart out and pretend he was going to charge me until he remembered what a sissy dog he is, then back to the tree for protection). Silly dog.
Chris and I are still waiting on dental school (I've noticed quite a few people have been asking, so ask no more). We put $500 down at UNLV. As Chris says, "We're half committed to UNLV." We're still hoping to hear from the other two schools so we can loose that $500 at UNLV and give MORE MONEY to a different establishment.....ouch.
Well, Catherine is coming Thursday. We're going to a Jazz game-against the Sacramento Kings-on Friday. I'll fill you in with the exciting crap we do.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALECIA!!
C ya

5 comments:

Jan said...

Keep us posted on dental school -- I've been wondering. I have to say that since I am now an official alumnus of UNLV, I'm voting for them. But only if that's what you want!! (I'm so easily swayed!)

Megan Alicia said...

good thing you keep a blog, so i can find out what's going on in your life, since i am apparently too far to just tell me.
good to be filled in. glad you got your 500 in to unlv. yea vegas! there are some nice things you can do with a bathroom in vegas... the interior possibilities are truly endless.

ALF said...

no, I can't see the Kite Runner movie or I will die.

Ann, stop being negative!

Anonymous said...

Me? NEGATIVE? Who smokes pot and wears cross necklaces? BTW, JJ only broke curfew by 2 hours last night. He was allowed to go out because he had fulfilled his contract for 4 measly days. (How's that for positive!) I'm ever so sad about Pres. Hinkley. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! I'm so happy for him though - back with his wife! It's windy and snowy.

Anonymous said...

PLEEEEEASE! check your spelling!